The cold weather may have come back, but Spring is still officially here! You know what that means; it’s time for Spring cleaning. Check out our top 10 tips to making Spring cleaning a breeze:
2) If you can’t part with an old piece of furniture, decor, or an appliance, commit to using it for a DIY project.
3) Use a labelling system to stay organized.
4) Donate or consign items you’re getting rid of at a local thrift store such as Airdrie Salvation Army, Goodwill, or a local consignment store like My BFF Closet or Bunky & Marie’s Consignment Boutique.
5) Take pictures of any sentimental items you part with.
6) Choose quality over quantity.
7) Don’t forget to clean the little things like lightbulbs, fixtures and blinds.
8) Go through your pantry and donate any non-perishables to the Airdrie Food Bank (make sure they are not expired)! For more information, visit: http://www.airdriefoodbank.com/
9) Get everyone involved! Make Spring cleaning an annual family project.
10) Make use of a checklist! Check this printable one out: http://www.firsthomelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/springcleaningchecklist.pdf